How to update Lexmark printer driver on windows 10
For communicating with any hardware devices connected to your system drivers are required. These drivers are the software that helps in communicating. The hardware which is connected by the driver’s software is the mouse, USB, monitor, and even printers. From the content mentioned below, you will get to know how to update Lexmark printer driver on windows 10. Lexmark printer is based on the Chinese –owned corporation. Further, if you want to update Lexmark printer driver windows 10 you have to check that your windows driver is currently stored and it will be checked for the windows update.
In case their user has any confusion you can connect to the printer support phone number. To update Lexmark printer driver on windows 10 there are some steps. You can follow the content below to know about these steps.
Steps to update Lexmark printer driver on windows 10
- At first, the user needs to verify if your windows 10 printer driver is supported or not.
- In case the printer is already installed then it is already available to communicate on the network.
- Now you need to obtain the printer’s IP address or hostname.
- In case you are updating your Lexmark printer then it will require an active internet connection.
- Now the user should be sure that firewall software allows for exclusion for the Lexmark windows update service.
- Now you have to check that your windows update service is running.
- Now you have to click on the start menu.
- Now you have to go to the control panel.
- Now you have to select devices and printer and then you have to click on the option of add a printer.
- Now you have to insert a CD and connect with it USB.
- Now you have to select type or port and then select Standard TCP/IP port.
- Now you have to click on the windows update. Then select your printer driver from the printer list.
- Now click on the option of next.
- Now click on which version of the driver you want to use.
- Then you have to use the driver that is currently installed and replace the current driver and then click on the Next button and click on the Next button and now you have to update of driver files.
- Now select set as the default printer or you can skip the option.
- Now click on the finish button.
The above steps will help you update the printer. In case of any problem, you can connect to the printer support phone number. The team member of printer support phone number is highly skilled.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.