Recover Google Account
In case the user does not remember his/her Google account password and is not
able to access their Google account. Then there is nothing to worry about one can
Recover Google Account password via SMS easily. In the current scenario,
Google allows you to associating the phone number with your Google account. In
this case, the user will receive all the security alerts and security related messages
on their mobile phone. This association will also help to Recover Google Account
password via SMS.
To know how to Recover Google Account through SMS message you need to follow
the content below. This technique is preferred more as it responds quickly in
comparison with the traditional techniques.
Enable password recovery through SMS in Google accounts
1. The user needs to enable his/her Google account if they want to recover their
Google account password through SMS message. The user needs to sign in
to their Google account settings page and head the security tab.
2. Now they will ask you to log-in again with your Google account. In case you
have logged in, you have to click on the option of add the phone button.
3. Now you have to select your country from the drop-down list and type your
mobile phone number.
4. Now you have to scroll down the page and then you have to click on the
Recover Google account password via SMS
In case you have forgotten your Google account password or lost it and want to
access of your Google account. The user can regain their access by recovering
password via SMS. Follow the steps below:
1. At first, you have to click on the link given and then you have to click on’ I
don’t know my password’ radio button. This expands the options and asks
for the email address your Google account. Put the email address and then
you have to click the option of continue button.
2. The next step is to verify captcha. You have to verify captcha whether you
are a human or not. You need to verify yourself as a human by entering the
characters displayed at the pictures.
3. Now Google will ask you to type the last password you remember. Now you
have to type the previous password you remember and press the continue
4. Now you have to select the options which you prefer to receive the
verification code and now you have to click on the option of continue.
5. Now Google will send a verification code at the phone number that you have
added earlier. Now you need to put the verification code and click on the
continue button again.
6. Now the password recovery page will be displayed on the screen. You have
to type a new password twice and regain access to your Google account.
7. You can also recover the password by using the secondary email address or
answering the security questions. This process of the recovery process is
more comfortable and faster as compared to other options.
8. In case you don’t receive a verification code after a few minutes, then you
should try sending a help SMS to make sure you receive SMS notifications
from your phone. In case you do not receive anything in return, get help via
The above-mentioned steps will help you to Recover Google Account password
via SMS to recover your Google account. The steps mentioned are easy to follow.
Anyone can recover Google account with these steps within no time.
For any query, you can also contact Google support Team. Our team is always available for you 24/7.
We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.