Consult Printer Service via Printer support phone number
A user of the device should not shy away from consulting the issue with the team of customer service via the Printer support phone number. The user can connect to the printer service team via printer support phone number. The Printer support phone number is the medium that will further connect to the team of Printer Service which usually has a defined set of instructions for resolving the issues of the device. This leads to quick troubleshooting of the device in less time. This is very important for office employees of the business organization. An error in the printer can ruin a whole business meeting bringing loss to the organization.
Hence, one should not shy away from taking the help of the professionals when resolving the issue of the printers. The printer support phone number is available 24/7.
Using printers for schools, colleges, and to accomplish office work is among the daily chores of life. Printers are an indispensable part of daily life. The introduction of lightweight printers has been beneficial for achieving several tasks with great ease and comfort. However, printer issues have also become common with the growth in the use of the device. Although some of these issues can be easily resolved printer troubleshooting usually requires the help of experts. Hence, a user should not shy away from taking effective printer help from the team of customer service.
The user can connect to the customer service via printer support number. The team member of printer support number will connect the user to Printer Service who holds years of experience in resolving the issues of the device. So, they are able to offer the best solution in less time for different error codes and issues occurring in the device. Read the blog to learn simple methods of troubleshooting common printer error problems.
Switch it off & On
Well, this may appear like an absurd and naive way to troubleshoot the issues of the printing device but it is actually very effective in resolving the issues. In fact, it has been one of the simplest methods proven to be successful in terminating error codes that occurs in the Printers. All you need is to switch off the device and wait for a few minutes before switching it on again. Printer issues are often a result of manhandling and so this method successfully resolves the issue by resetting the device.
Change the position to a suitable one
Often users of the printing device keep the Printers in a location where the device is either half hanging on the air or improper balanced on the table. This puts an unnecessary amount of tension on the moving parts and accessories of the device. Keeping the device in a suitable location properly balanced on a horizontal plane or a table proves to be an efficient method of printer help to the users. An unbalanced location can easily lead to a paper jam issue causing inconvenience to the user.
Use a good Internet Connection
Modern printers use the internet connection for judging the precise amount of ink that should be transmitted to the printer head while printing a document. An internet connection of good speed has various uses to the device. Hence a user should invest in a well-secured internet connection of good speed to avoid any form of error in the printing of the document.
How to rename the printer in windows 10
Based on the manufacture name, series, and model number, the installation process assigns a default name when someone adds a new printer in Windows 10. There are plenty of reasons to change the name of the device to something different. For example, if the users want to update the name to identify the device better if the user prints to multiple printers in a different location. The users can connect to the tech team in case he/she wants to know more via printer support number. To know how to rename the printer in windows 10 you need to follow the content below:
Solution 1 How to rename printer using settings
- Open the settings.
- Click on the option of devices.
- Now click on the option of printers and scanners.
- Now select the option of the printer which is present under the printer and scanner section.
- Now click on the option of the manage button.
- Click on the options of printer properties.
- Click on the option of the general tab.
- Now specify a new name for the printer.
- Click on the option of the apply button.
- Click on the option of the OK button.
Solution 2 How to rename printer using the control panel
- Click on the option of the control panel.
- Click on the option of hardware and sound.
- Click on the option of devices and printers.
- Now right-click on the option of the printer and select the option of printer properties.
- Now click on the general tab.
- Now specify a new name for the printer.
- Click on the apply button.
- Click on the option of the ok button.
Solution3 how to rename printer using power shell
- At first, open start.
- Now search for Power Shell, right-click the top result, and now select the Run as administrator option.
- Now you have to type the command (Get- Printer| Format-Table Name).
- Now to change the of the printer type the command (Rename-Printer-Name “CURRENT-PRINTER-NAME”-New Name “NEW-PRINTER-NAME).
- Once you complete the steps, the Power Shell command will change the name of the printer to the name specified by you.
The above-mentioned solution will help you to change the name of the printer in windows 10. In case of any query or if you face any problem in doing so you can connect to the printer support number. The team of the printer support phone number is available 24/7. The team members of the printer support phone number will connect you to the tech team.