Recent research suggests that businesses, enterprises, and individual users face printer issues a lot. They always keep a printer support phone number handy. After Sales support from manufacturers being time-consuming, consumers are leaning towards printer technicians to Printer Troubleshooting. However, given the hurdle of Covid-19 safety protocols and the scarcity of technicians these days, online troubleshooting is the best option for consumers. So, how to Printer Troubleshooting issues at home or office?
From the Instant Help Zilla, you can get remedies to many issues that arise from digital gadgets, like printer problems. Our experts suggest that the following seven are the most common printer issues that you might face. Our highly skilled team is just a phone call away from the printer support number.
How to Printer Troubleshooting Issues Which are Most Frequent
To keep your imaging device always working, keep the Instant Help Zilla printer support phone number with you. By reaching the best technical associates at our printer support number, you can save a lot of productive time.
Here are the common printer problems that consumers can rely on to Printer Troubleshooting.
- You may also face the issue if the paper rack is not in the correct place.
- In most cases, substandard paper quality is the cause.
- Resolve the above issues Printer Troubleshooting.
- If you feel that a specialist’s guidance could save you some time and get back to your work faster, call the printer support phone number of Instant help Zilla.
2. Vertical Streaks on Copies
- Users often see poor quality copying due to debris, silt, dust, and scratched scanner glass top.
- Sometimes, the scanner laser head is unable to move properly, causing the issue.
- You can try to clean the scanner glass top using a wet cloth and then try copying.
- If the issue persists, contact the Instant Help Zilla printer support number for advanced troubleshooting.
3. Printer Power Up Issue
- Look for the mains power outlet socket has power or not.
- Ensure that the printer power cable is plugged in properly at the back of the printer and then plug in the front socket to power the mains.
- If the printer problems persist, dial the printer support phone number from Instant Help Zilla.
4. Smeared or Faded Copies
- When copies are not up to the standard quality, the cartridge may be empty.
- There could also be hardware issues with the ink pack.
- Replacing ink packs could help. However, that being expensive, try troubleshooting with Instant Help Zilla experts.
5. Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi
- Check that the WiFi router indeed is working and has Internet access.
- Restart the printer and router, and then try to print.
- If the issue persists, call the printer support phone number.
6. Unable to Print from a Smartphone
- The most common is that the smartphone won’t connect with the printer or be unable to communicate.
- Switch Off and On the devices, and then give it a try.
- When you need to know how to Printer Troubleshooting problems, call the printer support number.
7. WiFi Printing is Slower
- Put the printer near to the router and then try to print.
- If the router is dual band and working at 2.4GHz, switch it to 5GHz and then print again.
When you wonder how to troubleshoot a printer without investing much time, reach out to the Instant Help Zilla website for DIY troubleshoot printer guides. Instant Help Zilla is your reliable source when you need to resolve printer problems. For a reliable printer support number, keep the Instant Help Zilla printer support phone number with you at work or home.