How to Sync Dish Mail Account to Gmail Account
The list of services included in the Dish Network are satellite internet and television services as well as email services. DISHMail enables users to enjoy the most advanced services of emailing along with modern features that are user-friendly. Simply by logging into their account, users would be able to view the management page comprising the data usage meter, password changing options, changing security question/answer options and contact details. However, all these services could be availed only if users know how to sync Dish Mail account to Gmail account.
Once the configuration or syncing process is completed, all the emails from Dish Mail account would be accessed from their Gmail account. To make this process successful and applicable, a proper technique should be applied. There are two ways to go about with the syncing of the Dish mail account that are officially accepted – connecting with the Dish Mail customer service experts or by doing it manually by following the steps given below.
Steps to show how to sync Dish Mail account to Gmail account
- The first step would be to log in to the Gmail account. Once logged in select Settings and get IMAP enabled. It will be followed by selecting Mail from the respective Dish Mail account.
- Once the initial step is completed successfully, it would be followed by selecting Add an email account. Users can find this option from the settings.
- In the following step there would be a form wherein, users would require to enter the Dish Mail address, password and provide a name for the account.
- After entering all the required information accurately, users need to look for Manually Configure server settings for the concerned email account. Select Next once it is done.
- Post the above step the incoming and outgoing mail server specifics have to be entered by users. It would be followed by clicking Next, Finish and OK.
- Once all pertinent information is filled, users can go ahead and click on Next, followed by clicking on the Finish tab. It would ensure the successful completion of the account set up.
Though the steps given above are simple, nevertheless, there might be some users who would find it difficult to proceed with the syncing process of the Dish Mail account with their Gmail, on their own. For such users, there is 24/7 expert advice available on the Dish Mail customer service helpdesk. They can call the helpline number anytime and any day to speak with the customer service executives.
There would be certified technicians experienced in resolving such issues promptly. It wouldn’t take much time for these expert technicians to guide the users through each and every step and get the account synced in the wink of an eye. Users can avail remote assistance, onsite assistance, live chatting support and email support and get their issue resolved.