How to reset WordPress Password
If the user has lost access to his/her WordPress account then there nothing to worry about. Access to the account is lost when the user has forgotten their WordPress password, the users do not have to access their email for a standard password reset pr their WordPress site isn’t sending the emails correctly. The user can easily access their account. How to reset WordPress password quickly the user can follow the steps given:
Reset WordPress password.
- You have to use lost your password link on the login screen.
- Now to reset your password through softalculous.
- Now you have to reset your password through Quickinstall.
- Now manually reset the password through the database with phpMyAdmin.
Lost password link.
- At first, you have to go to your WordPress login screen .
- Now click on the “lost your password login form”.
- Now you have to enter your email address of account or enter the username.
- Now click to get a new password to reset the password.
Softaculous Password Reset
- Now you have to log in to cPanel.
- Now you have to scroll down to the software section.
- Now click on the softculous apps installer.
- Now you can see a box icon on the main page on the upper right-hand corner.
- Now click on the box icon within the navigation bar to show the list of scripts installation.
- Now you have to find the domain under the link for which you need to reset the password.
- Now click on the pencil icon to load the installation details on the right-hand side of the row.
- Now go to the admin account section on the installation details page.
- Now enter the new admin password.
- Now you have to scroll down to the bottom page.
- Now click on the option of save installation details.
Quick install password reset
- Log into the panel.
- Click on QuickInstall.
- Click My Installs.
- Now you can locate the installation you wish to modify.
- Click reset password.
- Select the username you wish to change the password.
- Click on the reset password button.
Manual reset password.
- Log into cPanel.
- Click on phpMyAdm under databases.
- Now from the left panel list click on the WordPress database.
- Now on the left panel list click wp_users.
- A list of registered users will be displayed on the screen under _login.
- Now to reset password click on edit.
- Now clear value on the far right which is under the user_pass column.
- Now click on go.
How to reset WordPress password can be done with the above steps. In case of any query, you can connect to WordPress customer service. WordPress customer service is available 24/7.