Recover Suspended Youtube Channel
If case your YouTube channel is terminated or you are enabling to use you can follow the content below to know how to recover suspended Youtube channel. The steps to recover suspended YouTube channel is simple and can be done easily. To recover suspended YouTube account you can follow the steps which are mentioned below:
Steps to recover suspended YouTube Channel
- At first, you have to go to the YouTube website on your browser.
- Scroll down to reach the Help option at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the General up Center Option.
- Opt for the Fix account problem option. In this, you have to mainly click on the option of unable to sign-in to the YouTube option.
- Option will be displayed on your screen i.e. I know my email address and password.
- Click on the option of can’t sign-in.
- Click on the option of “I have a different sign-in “and further, choose the option of contact sign-in support team.
- Now some blank boxes will appear on the screen you have to fill the details in these blank boxes. After this, you need to click on the option of this is my YouTube channel. Now you will be asked to fill in the details of your concern.
- Explain the issues you are facing with your YouTube account in detail.
- Click on the option of submit.
With the above-mentioned steps, you can easily recover suspended YouTube account or channel. For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.
Read More Blogs