Easy Steps To Recover Snapchat Photos On Phone
Step-1: Open the preferred Application Market on the computer.
Step-2: Type and search the ‘Snapchat photo recovery tool’ on the search bar.
Step-3: Click to choose and download the application.
Step-4: Once downloaded accept the terms of installation.
Step-5: Wait for the installation to complete.
Step-6: Now close the Application market.
Step-7: Go to the downloaded application.
Step-8: Click open to run the application.
Step-9: Click on the icon of Multimedia.
Step-10: Select common formats of photos like jpg, jpeg, etc.
Step-11: Now, tap the option of Next.
Step-12: Connect your smartphone using a USB cable.
Step-13: Do according to the on-screen instructions.
Step-14: Select Scan to recover photos on the phone.
The above steps will help you to effectively to recover snapchat photos on phone. Unlike other software application programs, Snapchat offers users the option of limited time-sharing of photographs. This means the sender of a photograph can decide the time limit of sharing after which the photo expires itself and become invisible to the users. The normal time limit ranges from one to ten seconds. Hence, a user can only recover Snapchat photos on phone that were available for an undefined length of time. So, any photo or video received for a limited period cannot be recovered by the user using the above solution.
Forgetting the Snapchat password is another common issue among the users. If you have forgotten your Snapchat password and want to reset it? You have come to the right section. Follow the below steps to reset your Snapchat password.
Easy Steps To Reset Snapchat Password
Step-1: Go to the Snapchat log-in section.
Step-2: Tap the icon of ‘Forgot Password’.
Step-3: Select the option of email or phone number for resetting.
Step-4: Ensure to have the phone number with you in case you choose it.
Step-5: Next, you will receive a verification code on the preferred mode.
Step-6: Type the code on the phone.
Step-7: Tap the option of Continue on the phone.
Step-8: This will open the page for creating a new password.
Step-9: Create a strong password using alphanumeric characters.
Users can also use the option of reset password during the process of Snapchat account recovery. This enables the users to easily create a new password when they fail to remember the old password while recovering an account.
How to create a Snapchat account
A social media app that allows sharing videos and photos with other users nowadays is Snapchat. These videos and photos disappear after you send them to other users. There are various other features of this app the user can message directly, upload to the story, and add gifs and more. The user can create Snapchat account within no time. You have to download the Snapchat app. To create Snapchat account you can follow the below- mentioned steps.
Steps to create Snapchat account
- You have to download Snapchat for android or download Snapchat for android.
- Now you have to open the app.
- Now you have to sign up to create a Snapchat account.
- Now you have to enter your name.
- Now sign up and accept.
- Now you have to enter your birthday.
- Now create a Snapchat username (you cannot change your username once you have created one).
- Now you have to choose a secure password. You have to create a password 10 characters or longer so that the password is strong.
- Now you have to enter your phone number and verify it for account security.
- Further, you can also tap sign up with an email instead of a phone number if you do not want to use your phone number.
- Now you can find your friends.
- You can allow access to your contacts to add your friend easily.
- Now your account is created and sends snaps, post stories, play games, and more.
You can easily create Snapchat account with the help of the above steps. In case you have lost your access to your account you can do Snapchat account recovery. For Snapchat account recovery you can also connect to customer support.