How to Recover Snapchat Photos
Snapchat is becoming popular among the new peers fast. The main features of the Snapchat app are that you can shoot videos, photos, add text, beautification filters, and then share them with anyone you want. To send some idiotic or funny images and videos, Snapchat would surely prove to be the best platform of all times.
But there is one drawback which is that Snapchat automatically erases the photos from your posts. But what if you want to know how to recover Snapchat photos? How to recover Snapchat photos and videos which have been deleted earlier? How to recover Snapchat photos on an Android phone? Instant Help Zilla is here to help you with the methods to recover Snapchat photos.
In this Snapchat technical post, Instant Help Zilla will show you some simple ways to recover Snapchat photos. You can also perform the steps to recover Snapchat photos on an Android phone. Read on to know more about the methods.
How to Recover Snapchat Photos—Best Three Methods
When you are wondering how to recover Snapchat photos, you will be glad to know that there are four easy methods to recover Snapchat photos. Perform the steps as follows:
A. Recover Snapchat Photos on Android From Cache Files
One of the most useful features of Android phones is that they keep a fixed size cache memory for every application and it helps us in the backup restore. It keeps an extension of all the data present on your Android smartphone or tablet. Though the cache files are available in the storage section, it does not display the contents in the main folder to circumvent the file duplication. Therefore, if you accidentally remove the Snapchat photos, recover Snapchat photos from Android cache files. Perform these steps:
- Go to the File Manager and select the folder called Android.
- Now, further, open the Data folder & look for the com.snapchat.android folder location.
- You should now find the Cache folder where you will see the Snapchat photos and videos.
- Next, you need to open the received_image_snaps folder.
- Move the photos that you require from this folder to another location.
B. How to Recover Snapchat Photos on Android Smartphone and Tablet from the Cloud
- Log in to your Google email using the valid credentials that you have.
- Now, look for the Recent Backup folder and tap on it.
- Alternatively, open the Photos section from Google drive.
- It should display all of your photos that were available during the last backup session including the photos that you had uploaded on your Snapchat account.
- Tap on the photos you want to restore.
- Click on the Restore option to retrieve the photos or videos from your Android smartphone or tablet.
C. How to Recover Snapchat Photos Through Snapchat Memories
You should also be able to try to recover Snapchat photos and videos from the Snapchat feature called the memories. Memories is the place where Snapchat can save your Snaps and Stories that you create or post. Additionally, you can also send the Memories to your family and friends. Furthermore, if you had backed up those Snapchat photos, you can also recover Snapchat photos by exporting photos or videos to your Camera Roll.
After reading this technical post from Instant Help Zilla, you should now know how to recover Snapchat photos. Instant Help Zilla technical research team is confident that you should be able to easily recover Snapchat photos.