To recover a Dropbox Password without email you must have an active email address to create a Dropbox account. It also requires that you have access to the email address to change the account password. The security procedure allows you to protect your account from unauthorized access.
It is a tool for sharing files and coordinating group projects. Its features and accessibility make it a valuable tool which is why it is the most popular service of its type.
If you can’t access your email address associated with your Dropbox account, we can’t help you regain access to your account. In that case, you can try contacting dropbox customer service. They might be able to help you.
You can check the below steps to regain access to your account:
- Sign in to dropbox when you know your password
If you lost access to the email address associated with your account, but in case you still remember your password, try to sign in and then immediately change your email address.
- Contact email service provider :
If you cannot sign in to your account, try to contact your email service provider(ESP), they would have the ability and authorization to help you regain your account.
- Reset Dropbox password with email on your linked device :
- Try to sign in to dropbox.com with your expired password.
- If you can’t log in, I cannot recover my account using this page.
- Click yes then click send notifications.
- Then you can see notifications on your linked device.
- Enter your new email address, Then click submit.
Then you will receive a reset link, click to reset passwords,
Enter your new password then submit.
After resetting your password, your account email will be switched to a new email account.
- If none above has worked the next what to do
There’s nothing to worry about. If you have lost access to the email address and cannot change the passwords, then for security reasons we cannot help to regain access, but only email service providers (ESP) can surely help you to access your account. You can then request a reset link for your account.
Also, you can contact dropbox customer service for more solutions to your problem.
You can also check how to reset dropbox passwords from your settings:
- First, you need to sign your account.
- Then click on your profile picture.
- Then go to settings and click the Security tab.
- Click to change the password.
- Enter the email address you used to create the account.
- Next, then check your email inbox the link in your email you receive to reset your password.
Finally, when you reset your dropbox password, you’ll stay logged into any other connected devices, you can log out from your account settings. If you are still not able to recover your dropbox password, try to contact Dropbox customer service. They would definitely solve your problem.