Make a free phone call with a Gmail account
You might be familiar with Gmail for sending and receiving emails. This time the updated features are way too impressive. The feature of the free phone call has been introduced by Gmail. It enables users to contact anyone from anywhere.
In case you want to follow the same feature you shall follow the content mentioned below:
Steps to make a free phone call with Gmail account
- At first, the user needs to launch Gmail and login with their credentials.
- On the homepage, the user needs to get multiple options, and then you need to click on the top section of the page and select the option of Chat.
- Chat features with multiple options; you have to select the option of call phone. One should be sure that you have installed the voice and video plug-in.
- Now you will get the phone icon and click on it and now a dialogue box will be displayed on the screen. Click on the option of Grid to get the dialing pad.
- It is the time to make a call phone display click on the grid to get the dialing pad.
- Now it is the time to make a call and you have to select your region and then you need to dial the number. You can also search the number from the contact list.
- Now click on the option of the call button.
- You have to enjoy the free calling features of the Gmail account.
In case you need any help you can connect to the Gmail customer service number. To can get 24/7 hours support.