How to fix Facebook error code 2 on iPhone or iPad
Facebook has a huge fan following in today’s world. It is one of the most entertaining social media platforms. People can connect throughout the world. They can connect to their old buddies with whom they lost the touch. At times due to some of the unavoidable errors can lead to frustrate the user. One such error is error code 2 on Facebook.
There are various steps to fix this error code 2 on Facebook. Before this, the user needs to know about the various causes of this facebook error code 2.
- It could be a connection or server error.
- When the user found the server is down.
- If pop up with a message as sorry something went wrong.
- If facing an error code message as account temporary unavailable.
- Unknown network errors occur.
- If Facebook is down for maintenance.
After knowing these reasons you can proceed towards the steps of resolution. This error could be long-lasting if it is not fixed early. So to know about the steps of resolution of error code 2 you need to follow the content below:
- At first, during the beginning of the process, you have to move to the settings of your iPhone.
- Now you have to tap on the general settings and check to reset option.
- Now you need to click on the reset network settings and open the reset location settings.
- Now you have to set your local time correctly and check the location settings.
- Now correctly set your local time and check the location with security measures of Facebook.
- A sometimes outdated version of Facebook could hamper you from accessing the account so make use of the latest version of it.
- Now you have to uninstall the latest version of the Facebook app.
- Now you have to restart your phone or device.
The user should ensure a stable internet connection. In case the error persists the user needs to check the firewall settings. In case the user is facing an error code 2 on your iPhone or iPad, you may look to reset the date and the time to fix the issue.
Set an automatic update time and settings
- Go to settings of the iPhone.
- Click on the general option.
- Click on the date and time.
- Update it automatically.
Fix Facebook login error code 2 on iPhone
- Go to iOs 10 settings on the device.
- Click on the Facebook account.
- Click on the option of delete account.
- Enter the username and password of the account.
- Log in to the account.
Fix login error Facebook on iPad
- Launch the Facebook app on iOs 11.
- Move down to the page, concurrently tap on logout.
- Re-login again.
Reset network settings on your iPhone
- Head to iOs settings.
- Click on the general option.
- Tap on reset.
- Click on reset network settings.
- Wait till your device gets a reboot.
- Move to the Facebook app.
- Give credentials of username and password.
Logout from all the devices
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click on the drop-down menu and tap on the security and login settings.
- Following the move to the section where you logged in.
- Move down to the page and tap on the log out of all the sessions.
- Now you will be logged out of your current device.
The above steps will help you to fix facebook error code 2. For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.