Fix Error Code 1 On Facebook
Facebook has a huge fan following in today’s world. It is one of the most entertaining social media platforms. People can connect throughout the world. They can connect to their old buddies with whom they lost the touch. At times due to some of the unavoidable errors can lead to frustrate the user. One such error is error code 1 on Facebook.
There are various steps to fix this error code 1 on Facebook. You need to follow the content below to know about them.
Step 1 Ensure that the servers of Facebook are not down
Before you proceed to troubleshoot error code 1 on Facebook this step is essential to follow. The server issue can happen in any app, and so, on Facebook. The user can check Facebook by going down detector. Further, if you find it down they have to wait for it.
Step 2 you can go for Wi-Fi instead of using mobile data
In case the users notice that are servers are working okay but your Facebook is still not working then you might have encounter this error due to weak internet connection. You can now connect to wi-fi instead of mobile data. So that the issue of weak connection can get resolved.
Step 3 you need to ensure that the date and time in your device is set properly
In the case of online service, the set of data and time is an essential aspect. The geographical location also plays a vital part. In case your device’s date and time do not match your geographical location then you might encountered the error code one on Facebook. To get rid of this issue by setting up the correct date and time in the device.
Step 3 you need to reset the network settings on your device
In case the issue persists even after trying the above solutions that are present above. You need to go far for resetting and you can go through the steps that are mentioned below:
- At first, you need to open the settings on your iPhone and then you have to tap on the general settings.
- Then after this, the user needs to tap on the option of reset and you will find this option at the bottom of the list.
- Now you will get the list of the options that you will open the screen. From the list of the options and you need to tap on the option of the reset network option.
- Now you will have to tap on the reset button from the pop-up window.
- Once you finish this process that you will have to hit the option of reset location settings.
- You have to log in to your Facebook account and you need to check the issue is it persists.
Step 4 Reinstall Facebook app on your device
It is the method of getting rid of the issue of this error you are facing. In such a case the user should uninstall the app of Facebook and then install it again. The user needs to uninstall the Facebook from your device. You need to do this by the steps that are explained below:
- At first, you need to open the settings on your device. Now you have to go to the section of general.
- Now you have to hit the iPhone storage option and you can find the app of Facebook in the list.
- You need to go to the section of general.
- Now you need to hit the iPhone storage option and you need to find the app of Facebook in the list.
- You have to tap on it and you can now hit the option of delete.
- Now you have to delete the Facebook app from your device.
- Once you have deleted the app from your device, you need to download it again from the app store.
- Try to operate this to see if you have got rid of the Facebook login error code.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.