Disable Google Chrome Ad block
One of the most effective and useful web browsers in the current scenario is Google chrome. It can be easily downloaded and installed easily with no efforts. The users can easily undertake all their internet-related works and they can rely on it for various functions of the internet.
There are times when the users see various ads come ups while they are processing their work on Google Chrome on Google chrome. Due to these ads at times it hampers the workflow of the users. For this purpose, some steps will help the user in disabling the ads, and also the user can get help from the concerned representatives that are available on Google chrome contact number. To encounters these you need to follow the steps that are mentioned-below t disable these ads:
- At first, the user needs to open the Google Chrome web browser on their systems.
- Now you need to select the chrome menu that is mentioned in the google chrome web browser’s toolbar.
- Now the user needs to select the option of the extensions that are there in the sub-menu of the browser.
- You need to select on the trash like an icon that is displayed near the Adblock plus entry option and go to the next step.
- The user is required to select on remove option when the confirmation message is displayed on the screen.
In case of any problem, the users can connect the team of Google chrome customer support. The team is highly proficient and skilled. They can resolve any problem related to the software which the user may encounter. Google chrome customer support team is the main support team.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.