How to connect Canon Printer to iphone
How to use the Air Print Complaint device
How a user can get to know How to connect Canon Printer to iphone and obtain a printout through the Air Print you need to follow the content. Email, Webpages, documents, and photos could be easily printed by the Air Print by iPhone by the cannon printer without even installing the device. Air print allows a user to print email, Webpages, documents, and photos from an apple device directly through a canon printer without installing the drivers. To know How to connect Canon Printer to iphone there are various steps you need to follow. These steps are mentioned below:
Step-1: Check the environment
- Firstly, the user needs to check his/her environment.
- To use Air print, the user will need any of the below-mentioned devices with the latest iOS version:
- iPad (all models)
- iPod (3rd generation or later)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
Network Environment: Any of the Apple devices and the cannon printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. For connecting the canon printer to the iPhone the user needs to use I phone (3Gs or later).
Step-2: How to print with Air print
- Further, the user needs to check the connection status to connect the Canon printer.
- At first, the cannon printed should be turned on, and then it should also be connected to LAN.
- Now to get the menu options by using the, I phone device the user needs to tap on the operation icon.
- Now you need to tap on the print option which is there in the menu option.
- Now select the option of the model you want to use which is under the printer option.
Important Notes : How to connect Canon Printer to iphone
- It might be possible that the printer options are not displayed as some apps do not support the feature. If an app does not allow the user to use printer options, the print task cannot be done.
- The printer options may vary according to the app and model of the canon printer. Usually, when the print is tapped and a model name is selected, there will be below mentioned options displayed on the screen.
- Printer: You have to select the model of wireless LAN which can be used.
- Copies: Select the total number of copies to be printed.
- Duplex Printing: If the model of canon printer supports duplex printing, select the option of ON or OFF.
- Range: The range of pages can be used with a particular app and file types.
To set the total number of copies required click + or :
Step-3: How to select the paper size
According to the app, this is used on the Apple device while using the Air Print the paper size is selected automatically.
Step-4: How to check the print status
- The print icon is displayed in the recently used app list, mainly while printing. This print icon is used to check the print progress.
- You need to tap on the home button twice on the Apple device, to get the list of the latest used apps.
Step-5: How to do Air print troubleshooting
- Turn on the power of the machine.
- Both iPhone and cannon devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check the ink and paper of the printer.
- Check and ensure there should be no error message on the device.
The above steps will help you to know how to connect canon printer to iPhone with the Canon printer and also keep a check on the other aspects of the printer. In case you need furthermore, assistance for How to connect Canon Printer to iphone you can contact with the printer support phone number for help.
The printer support team is available for their user. For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries related to How to connect Canon Printer to iphone.