How to connect canon mg3620 printer to wifi
The all-in-one printer Canon MG3620 is equipped with an advanced wireless system that enables you to print and scan from mobile devices and cloud services integrated with the printer. The ease with which Canon printers are designed allows you to access the printer from any location in your home or office.
As a result, this is a fantastic feature that makes it more user-friendly overall. However, there are times when you are unable to connect your Canon printer MG3620 to Wi-Fi and take advantage of its wireless printing capabilities. If you have problems connecting to your printer, you will find a step-by-step guide to help you resolve the issue of How to connect canon mg3620 printer to wifi.
If we talk about the Canon brand then Canon has been designing extremely desirable printers for its customers. It has taken every precaution to create printers that are extremely simple to use offering a wide range of printers in-store, catering to the various needs of different people. Wireless printers allow you to print directly from your phone or tablet, so it becomes very handy to use, you don’t need to sit every time with your PC and near the printer.
You can benefit from the inclusion of this wireless printing feature by sharing the printing experience with others. Wi-Fi printing is a fantastic feature and solution for both the home and the large organisation, and it is free. Anyone can get benefits from Canon’s network printing capabilities by utilising the HomeGroup feature. Furthermore, with Google Cloud Print, you can print any document from any location at any time.
MG3620 Canon Printer is a way too convenient method to get rid of all the wires. But the wireless things are quite high-tech and a bit tricky to understand. In that case, our Printer Support team provides easy technical solutions. So, whenever you go through any printer issues, you can quickly resolve the issue with our Printer assistance.
Printing photos, documents, and other essential files from your mobile devices have become much simpler thanks to the app. It also includes some additional features, such as the following:
- Feasible photo printing
- Hybrid link system.
- Air print functionality available.
- Better print resolution
Despite the availability of such incredible features, you may experience difficulties connecting your wireless printer from time to time. If this is the case, don’t worry; simply continue reading to learn How to connect canon mg3620 printer to wifi.
Note: Prerequisites for beginning the installation process include ensuring that you are logged in as an administrator and that you have saved your work and terminated any other running programmes.
Quick Instructions for how to connect a Canon MG3620 Printer to wifi Network:
Using WPS to establish an automatic connection with a Canon MG3620 printer is recommended if one has trouble connecting their printer to Wi-Fi. Rather than going through the hassle of connecting printers with cables or USBs, it’s time to switch to network printing instead.
If the printer is currently engaged in printing, cleaning, alignment, or other tasks, be patient and wait for the process to complete.
- Step 1: To begin, press the B button on the printer’s front panel. The printer’s Wi-Fi light will start to blink.
- Step 2: Next, press and hold the Wi-Fi Button for a few seconds. Continue to press the button until and unless you see the printer’s light.
- Step 3: After pressing the colour button, press the Wi-Fi button to complete the step. Check to see if the Wi-Fi light is on or off. Additionally, check to see if the printer’s ON light is here or not.
- Step 4: Complete the printer driver installation to proceed with the connection process.
- Step 5: Afterwards, start the setup programme by inserting the CD software and browsing to the CD-ROM folder.
- Step 6: Start the printer installation process by running the exe. File.
- Step 7: After that, you must click on the Start Setup Button of the installation wizard and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 8: Under the Select Connection Method tab, select the appropriate LAN connection and then click on the Next button.
- Step 9: An informational popup window will appear on your screen.
- Step 9: Select Connect via Wireless Router from the drop-down menu and then press the Next button.
- Step 10: In the Check Power Screen window, click on the Next button to proceed.
- Step 11: From the Network list that appears on the screen, select your printer and then click on the Next button.
- Step 12: This is the final step, and a message from the printer will appear on the screen. Click on the Next button to proceed.
- Step 13: On the Complete Setup screen, select the Next option.
- Step 14: At this point, the Software Installation list will be displayed. Select the software from the drop-down menu and click on the Next button.
- Step 15: The final step is to click Exit on the Installation Completed Successfully window to complete the installation process.
Isn’t it true that setting up the wireless network on your Canon MG3620 printer was a breeze? Instant Help Zilla, hope that you have completely learned the steps to connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi. But on the off chance, if you are not able to tackle it, you can reach out to the Printer Helpline Number associated with Instant Help Zilla. Instant Help Zilla has made every effort to make the procedures as simple as possible to understand and follow. Our Printer assistance team is skilled, having an experience of fourteen years. Simply put, get in touch with our team whenever you deal with any printer issue. Our team will be reverting you back within 24 hours.