Connect Canon MG3620 Printer to Wi-Fi
If the users want to know how to connect canon MG3620 printer to wifi the content below will help them do so. Each of the steps is presented in an ordered manner. There are details of all the steps that are given below. In case the user faces any kind of different difficulty he/she can connect to the printer support phone number.
Before starting a wireless printer connection setup:
A user needs to ensure several things before setting up a wireless connection. It can be said there several things that need to be ensured to know how to connect canon mg3620 printer to wifi. Some of these things are enlisted below.
- The printer should make sure that the printer should be turned on.
- If the printer is turned on, then the user needs to turn on the lamp on the printer will lit.
- If the printer is performing cleaning, print head alignment, or some other process, then the user needs to wait for the above-mentioned process to finish initiating the setup process.
- The user needs to press the stop button if the Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is flashing.
Steps to connect canon mg 3620 printers to wi-fi
With the steps mentioned below the user will know how to connect the canon mg3620 printer to WI-Fi. The user needs to follow the steps carefully
Step 1 Connection using cableless setup
- The users need to press and hold the Wi-Fi button that is present on the printer until the ON lamp flashes.
- Now you have to press on the color button that is situated and then the Wi-Fi button.
- You have to make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and one lamp lit.
- The user needs to return to the application screen and then process it with the setup process.
Step 2 Wireless LAN connection of canon MG3620 printer to an access point using the WPS Push Button steps:
- You have to press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the ON lamp flashes show.
- Now press the black start button then the wi fi button.
- You have to ensure the Wi-Fi light is flashing rapidly and go to your wireless router, press and hold the WPS push button inside two minutes.
- At the point when the connection has been made, the Wi-Fi and on lights will be lit.
Step 3 connecting your canon mg3620 printer to a wireless LAN the WPS PIN Code Steps:
- You have to press and hold the Wi-Fi button present on the printer until the ON lamp flashes on the printer.
- Then, the user needs to press the button of Wi-Fi.
- The user needs to hold down the stop button present on the printer until the Alarm lamp flashes 16 times; thereafter the user needs to release the Stop button after 26 flashes.
- Now you have to set the WPS pin code described on the printer network configuration page to the wireless router.
- You have to ensure that the Wi-Fi light on the printer is lit.
The users may connect to the printer support phone number in case of any problem. The experts are well qualified and possess a lot of information.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.