Connect Android TV To Wi-Fi
In the current scenario, numerous users are using smart TV and they have reached a different level. One of the trends that are currently rising in the market is the Android TV. This Android TV has its various benefits. The users can simply connect to their Android TV to their smartphones. They can enjoy the ultimate streaming features. At times they may encounter some of the errors while using their Android TV to Wi-Fi connections.
How to Connect Android TV to Wifi?
In case the user has newly purchased a new Android TV and wants to connect it to a Wi-Fi connection. You can follow the content below to connect android to Wi-Fi.
Steps to Connect Android TV to Wi-Fi
- At first, you need to make sure that you have an active internet connection that is important to connect your TV.
- Now you need to press the Home button on your remote.
- Now you have to choose the settings.
- Now the TV menu will open and then you have to select the network and internet.
- Now you have to choose the easy setup option.
- Now you have to choose the Wi-Fi.
- Now you will see the list of available Wi-Fi networks from the list.
- You have to enter the password for your Wi-Fi and then you need to select the connect option to complete the process.
You need to connect Android TV to Wi-Fi after following the above- given steps in a very simple way. In case you are still not capable of connecting your Android TV or else you are finding any difficulty during the process, then you can connect to the Android customer support team and you can get the required solutions.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries related to Connect Android TV to Wi-Fi.