Change Google password on Android Phone
For all the people who are using an android phone, they must have a Google account. Google account helps the users to access several services that are mainly provided by the users. At times, it has been observed that users forget their Google account password. This would lead to a further problem in accessing these services. To recover their Google account the user has to Change Google Password. There is a simple procedure to change the Google account password. The users can follow the content below to know about these steps.
Steps to Change Google password on android
- At first, you need to open Gmail app on your android phone and then you need to tap on the menu that is available on the top-left corner side.
- Now you need to tap on the option of settings.
- Now tap on my account.
- Tap on the option of change password option under the sign in & security.
- Enter the current password of your Google account and then you have to enter a new password of your choice to complete the process.
Change password through website or browser
- You have to open a browser on your android phone and then you need to sign in to your google account.
- You have to click on the password and sign in section.
- Now click on password and then you will be asked to enter your current google account password.
- Now you need to enter a new password for google password for your google account and then you need to re-enter it to confirm.
The above steps are easy to follow and the users could use them to change their Google account password and access their Change Google Password.
In case of any problem, you can connect to the Google Support team. For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries related to Change Google Password.