How Do I Install Internet Explorer on Mac- Instant Steps?
Internet Explorer is one of the popularly known and best web browsers that have been provided to its users so that the users can undertake their Internet related works. Since its launch, it has made a remarkable increase in its users and has spread its services and features throughout the world. Now a day, the users of Internet Explorer are in millions who are spread all across the world and are utilizing Internet Explorer web browser to the fullest. But, there are many users who don’t know– how to install Internet Explorer on Mac. These issues occur most of the time when users try to explore the browser.
However, there are several issues, and among then installation is one of the most common issue that the users face and many a time the browser gets crashed. To fix the issue, follow the guidelines hereby described in this post.
Effective Guidelines to Install Internet Explorer on Mac
- At the First step, download the Wine Bottler.
- Select the stable version of the software to make sure the optimal compatibility.
- After that, open the WineBottler disk image.
- Pull the Wine and WineBottler icons to your Applications folder.
- Now, you have to download the XQuartz that is required to run WINE
- Open the XQuartz disk image and download it.
- Now, you have to double-click on the file that is included in the disk image, and follow all the on-screen prompts.
- After following all the instructions, Sign out from the device and then again sign-in to your device, once the installation is completed.
- Now, again open the WineBottler from your Applications folder.
- Hit on the Install button next to the version of Internet Explorer that you would like to use.
- Choose your Applications folder from the drop-down menu, and tap on the Save button.
- Go to your Applications folder and double-tap on the Internet Explorer application to start the program.
- Open the Internet Explorer and subscribe the service with your Microsoft account.
- Select a region nearest you for the best performance.
- After that, you have to subscribe your Microsoft account and will get an email– You can start accessing your account using Internet Explorer. .
- Now, you have to Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app that you have downloaded.
- Hit on the Azure RemoteApp in the Remote Desktop title bar.
- Now, you can Sign-In to authenticate with your Microsoft account, accommodating the invitation to use the Internet Explorer
- Under the Internet Explorer, you have to double-click on the Internet Explorer tech Preview.
- After that choose the Start button, and wait till the internet Explorer browser is compatible to complete with the familiar Windows UI, and appear on the Mac desktop
After following all these guidelines, you can easily install Internet Explorer on Mac. If while installing, you are facing any issue and want assistance on it, you can directly reach tech experts for immediate help and get your issue resolved immediately.