Gmail not working in Outlook
Gmail is one of the leading email services throughout the world. This service is available in different languages. It is also known as the king of the emails. Customers are extremely attracted to this email service. It has several amazing features available for the customers. The customer can use this email service on various devices and web browsers. In case the customers are facing any issue while operating this email service. If the users want to resolve issues like Gmail not working in outlook they should know the cause of the issue at first. Follow the content to know more.
Causes of Gmail not working in Outlook
- Improper and poor internet connection.
- Excess collection of caches, cookies, and browsing history
- Outlook application is not updated to the latest version
- If working on a laptop, then Gmail is still open in the task manager.
Ways to fix Gmail issues
- In case you find that the internet connection is not working properly then contact your service provider and get it checked.
- The user can ever delete the cookies, caches and the browsing the history of any web browser as well as Gmail application form its settings.
- Do not forget to update your Outlook to the latest version for various applications to work properly.
- Close the Gmail application and other unwanted applications unnecessarily open in the task manager for your laptop.
The users can easily resolve the issue. In case the problem persists they can connect to the team member of the Outlook or Gmail customer support for assistance. For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.