Resolve Acer laptop wifi issues
There are several reasons due to which the Acer laptop does not connect to the wifi. Due to these reason the users fail to access to the internet connections. If there is an interruption or corruption within the network adapter driver in this case Acer will not able to connect to the wifi. Secondly, the issues can also be seen if the wifi connection is disabled on your Acer laptop. There are solutions to overcome the wifi issues of the acer laptop which are mentioned below.
- You need to go on the control panel.
- Then go the Network and Internet and after this go to Network and sharing.
- Manage wireless connections is the next option you next need to click on.
- All the wireless connections which are present on the screen need to be removed by clicking. And now from the drop box menu you need to select the option of remove network.
- Now you need to close the open and also after this reboot your system.
- You can scan for the wifi networks, when the computer is entirely reloaded.
- Now you have to check all the networks which are available and you can connect to the one’s you want to.
- Further you would be asked to enter the password of the concerned wifi connections after few seconds of you selected one of the available networks. After entering the correct password of your wifi connection you can now select or click on the select on the connect button.
- You have to go the settings.
- The next step is to click on the option of Network and Security and then on the option of “wifi”.
- Manage known network is another option you need to click on after the above step.
- After you can remove the wifi connections which you need to eliminate.
- Now click on the option of forget or on forget button.
- Now you have to close the open window and reboot your system.
- After your system is reloaded you again need to go to the settings.
- Click on the option of the network and security and then on wifi.
- Now again you need to click on manage known networks.
- Select the option of Add a network and manually type the name of the connection.
- Further you need to select the network security type by using the drop down menu.
- For future use, you can select the option of connect automatically.
- Now check the connection.
If you still are not able to fix the issues. You can connect to the acer customer support. Acer customer support is provided to both the customers under the warranty period and non warranty period. The acer phone number for customers under warranty period is 1-816-695. There is no such acer phone number for the customers under non warranty period, but the acer customer support is available to them by the means of website.